This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Sana Turnock is the Founder of Courage Unravelled and provides three unique offerings for people to build a courage mindset, foster confidence and self believe in business and life.
- Keynote speaking on courage related topics
- Mind your Mindset in Business group and personalised program
- Legacy Audio Storytelling
Through life experiences as well as research, Sana realises the power of how the act of micro doses of courage builds a growth mindset, fosters confidence and improves self belief. Courage helps you challenge yourself, learn, grow and transform. Sometimes it’s uncomfortable and sometimes it’s scary but once you’ve done it, it feels amazing. When you get through challenges you know you have grit and resilience.
Sana wants people to really understand courage and dig deep into their own (even if they think they don’t have any!) as growth through courage is life affirming and transforming.
To find out how Sana can serve you please visit https://www.courageunravelled.com/services
Sana’s Courage Unravelled initiative was a finalist in 5 categories in 2021 small business awards across the South West of Western Australia.
Sana has represented small business on the Busselton Economic Task Force, is an active member of the South West Holistic Health network having volunteered for numerous events it has held in the South West and has mentored many in this industry.
Who Sana works with
- Women in Australia and all over the world – as long as time zones are do-able!
- Women who want to start a new business feeling confident and empowered through developing a growth mindset.
- Women already in business but are somehow stuck and want to move from being stuck to a growth mindset
- High functioning women on the autism spectrum who want guidance through the business journey.
- Conference organisers, organisations, groups, agencies or associations who want to give their audience or staff a dose of courage, grit or resilience with actionable steps.
- Anyone who has a story of courage to tell and wants to create a legacy by sharing their story with family and future generations.
What people are saying about Sana
As a speaker….
’I’ve had so many people comment on the value they received from listening to your Story, which in turn gives them ‘hope’ to use their voice, surrender and not give up…. thank you for your extreme generosity and the ‘pearls’ you shared with us.’
Sue Evans, Can Survive Co-ordinator
As a facilitator/coach…
’Sana is a creative, intelligent and dedicated coach. She has a way of zoning into what is really important and drawing out interesting ways of achieving positive outcomes. She helps to set clear and realistic goals and is very patient throughout the coaching journey’.
Nikki Griffiths, MBA, IPS Management Consultants
As a story guide….
’Sana listens deeply & has a warm, infectious sense of humour that put me at ease. Until this interview, I hadn’t given much credit to the deep well of courage we are all capable of nurturing when we face a challenge. Sana’s questions maintained the focus & direction of the topic unveiling the link between my strengthening resilience, growing understanding & the courage it takes to tread a path in society that few choose to tread’.
Karen Crutchlow, Educator & Cancer Wellness Coach
Facilitator, trainer, mentor, business coach, advisor, writer, storyteller, interviewer, podcaster, consultant
- Master Adult Education
- Post graduate certificate Contemporary Education
- Bachelor of Communication Studies
- Diplomas in clinical aromatherapy, massage, reflexology
- Advanced Diploma Aromatic Medicine
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Usui Reiki Master
Outside of work Sana enjoys being in nature, walking, watching movies, reading rural Australian crime novels and enjoying time with her very funny husband, daughter and pooch.