in Partnership with Torrens University Australia (TUA)
Globally Recognised Online Courses
A range of Scholarships for a Torrens University Diploma,
Bachelor or Post-Graduate Course
In 2021 Business Women Australia and Torrens University Australia will be awarding Existing and New BWA Members:
- Several 15% Scholarships
- One fully paid Scholarship – Applications are closed. The winner to be announced May 21st at 2pm AEST online, get your tickets now.
Complete this form, and you will receive further information about eligibility requirements and instructions for your application. By entering the application process, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Not a Member yet? Join the BWA collective and enjoy the benefits of being part of a wonderful, supportive national collective of businesswomen.
Fully Paid Scholarship Applications are Now Closed
About Business Women Australia and Torrens University Australia
Business Women Australia has grown to be the pre-eminent national collective of leading businesswomen focused on success by co-creating, collaborating and impacting change. Women from all professions and sectors join forces to make a bigger impact. As a collaborative enterprise, members bring their innovative ideas together and co-create and deliver exciting and valuable initiatives. Our aim is to facilitate the success of businesswomen in Australia.
Torrens University Australia is a private university, which is the largest international network of degree-granting higher education institutions. The network has more than 850,000 students enrolled at over 25 institutions worldwide. Torrens University is the fastest growing university in Australia and has course offerings across 5 faculties: Business, Design, Education, Health, and Hospitality.
If you are a life-long learner and leadership is your passion, you are in the right place. BWA and TUA have made it our combined mission to offer you the personal and professional development required to take the next step in your career or business.
Through evidence-based learning and sharing and collaborating in our collective/communities, we want to offer you the right Course, Accreditation, Mastermind, or Event, in order to become the leader you want to be.
BWA Members have access to over 40 TUA On-demand Online Short Courses. These courses are 1-2 hours long, 100% online, mobile-friendly andgive you a Certificate of Completion. Get access now with our Mini Scholarship Code.
Is this right for me?
- BWA scholarships can be applied for Diploma, Bachelor or Postgraduate courses at TUA.
- Masters degrees differentiate business women as leaders in their chosen fields.
- Upskilling your knowledge helps break the glass ceiling and climb the corporate career ladder.
- Backup experience with a TUA qualification.
- Learn to make more strategic decisions and achieve business growth.
- Put yourself forward for work opportunities with a University qualification.
- Make a move, fill gaps in your career or transition with the degree you have dreamed of.
- Step up to the next level.