BWA – TUA SCHOLARSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the BUSINESS WOMEN AUSTRALIA – TORRENS UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIP PITCH (Promotion), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms And Conditions
- The Promoters:
- a) Business Women Australia Pty Ltd (BWA) ABN: 64 608 444 524 ADDRESS: PO BOX 376, NORTH PERTH, WA, 6006; AND
- b) Torrens University Australia (TUA) ABN 99 154 937 005, CRICOS Provider Code: 03389E. RTO No. 41343, ADDRESS: Level 24, 680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into the Promotion you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday, 13th July 2020 at 9am AEST and closes Sunday, 16th August 2020 at 11:55 pm AEST. (Promotion Period). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- The winner will be announced at 21st August 2020 at 2pm AEST at Business Women Australia, 9 Alfonso Street North Perth WA 6006.
Announced via webinar on ZOOM email Lyn@businesswomenaustralia.com.au for details of the secure link.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of Torrens University Australia, Business Women Australia Pty Ltd, and associated agencies and/or companies any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
- The winner of the promotion must apply and enrol into a TUA Diploma, Bachelor or Post-Graduate Program to be eligible for the prize.
- The winner of the promotion must meet the entry requirements of the TUA University program that they are applying for in order to be eligible.
- The scholarship is only valid for new enrolments. The scholarship cannot be used for already existing enrolments to cover units for remaining semesters and credits.
- The winner of the promotion must enrol at Torrens University in Trimester 3 (September) 2020.
- If the winner of the promotion wishes to change from the original course, it is up to TUA’s discretion to accept or refuse the enrolment.
- If the winner of the promotion decides to withdraw from the course, the remaining scholarship will be forfeited.
- The winner of the scholarship and enrolments using the 15% mini scholarship must be a financial member of BWA at the time of taking up the promotion. Not a current member join now.
How To Enter
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the submission and pitch requirements provided during the promotion process and must fully complete initial entry form.
Entrants will be provided with further instructions for submission of their pitch.
- You may enter the Promotion once only.
- There will be one winner selected from the valid entries.
- This is a promotion of a scholarship award that is based on merit, skills and knowledge, submission communication, pitch and leadership ability. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The winner will be selected on the basis of their entry being the most creative, clear and inspiring that matches the judge’s selection criteria. A panel of five (5) independent judges selected by Business Women Australia will vote on the best entry to be awarded as the scholarship recipient.
- The scholarship winner will be announced in a webinar held on Friday, 21st August 2020 at 2pm AEST to which all entrants will be invited. If unavailable, BWA will contact the scholarship winner via telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant’s winning entry within 3 days of the decision, and their names will be published on BWA and Torrens University websites and announced in social media campaigns.
- If contacted by BWA, you have three (3) days to respond to BWA’s contact to accept the prize. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your scholarship and BWA will select another recipient.
- The scholarship recipient will provide proof of identity and Australian residency which is satisfactory to BWA and TUA.
- By entering the promotion you agree to become a member of BWA at a Classic Level if you are not already a member, and, receive information and marketing communications from BWA.
- In the event that you are the winner of the Promotion, you consent to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of your name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and BWA’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion).
- BWA accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. BWA is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
Scholarship Prize Details
- There is one prize to be awarded:
Prize:100% Scholarship for a Torrens University Diploma, Bachelor or Post-Graduate Course of your choice.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The enrolment will be administered according TUA processes.
- All entrants who miss out on the fully paid scholarships will be offered “mini-scholarships” that will save them 15% the total cost of their Diploma, Bachelor and Post-Graduate course with enrolments in Trimester 3 (September 2020).
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, all decisions of BWA, TUA judges, members and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.