The copyright in this website and its content is owned by Business Women Australia Pty Ltd ACN 608 444 524 (“Business Women Australia”), or its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed the materials to Business Women Australia or its affiliates. All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
Use of material on the website
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website and any computer software and code contained in the website.
Business Women Australia reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the website is personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media without the prior written consent of Business Women Australia.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Business Women Australia. Any links are provided as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply an endorsement by Business Women Australia of the linked site. Business Women Australia is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites nor the quality of products or services promoted or named on our website.
Business Women Australia is making the website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. Business Women Australia is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the website and/or linked sites on the World Wide Web.
To the full extent permitted by law Business Women Australia disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites; and
- fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites. Business Women Australia will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any of the linked websites; and
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked sites. Whilst Business Women Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on and accessed through the website is correct and current at the time of publication, Business Women Australia does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in this information and the website is provided by Business Women Australia on an “as is” basis.
To the fullest extent permissible by law:
- Business Women Australia does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site;
- Business Women Australia does not warrant that the functions of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected to that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- Business Women Australia does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Business Women Australia website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Business Women Australia will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, consequential loss or any damages of any kind recognised by law, which are the consequence of you using or accessing or any inability to use or access the Business Women Australia website.
- In the case of services, the supply of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods, the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Business Women Australia reserves the right to change the terms of access, conditions and notices under which this website is offered with or without notice to you and without giving any explanation or justification for such change.