Fall Back in Love with Your Business with Pauline Bright – Bunbury WA
Date: 28 February 2019 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: Mojo’s, Victoria St Bunbury
Have you ever caught yourself thinking “I don’t love this as much as I used to” and wondering where your passion for your business or your role has gone?
When a business or management role takes more than it gives and leaves you overwhelmed and exhausted and questioning your sanity, then it’s time to take charge of what happens next. If you want to fall back in love what you do, you’ll need some practical strategies – not just Googled generic advice dished up by people who’ve never experienced falling out of love. You’ll need to think differently about it and make some bold moves to reignite the romance.
Get an infusion of love, passion, humour and shared wisdom with Pauline Bright, at this interactive event.
Attendees will learn…
- The value of flirting with a business idea before you find true love.
- The power of passion in every natural business cycle.
- Ideas, inspiration and gifts to yourself that are better than wine, roses and chocolate.
- How your business needs to treat you, so you stay in love.
- The cure for “Mondayitis” so you love being there, even after the weekend.
About Pauline Bright – Director, Bright Business
Pauline Bright is an award-winning, respected business coach and mentor who has had love affairs with a lot of businesses – many were her own. She knows what it takes to commit to a good business and to bring fun, passion and joy back into it. Sometimes the business – and you – need the metaphorical equivalent of a sassy new haircut, some smart new clothes and a good manicure, and sometimes it’s a major makeover. Pauline also knows when to quit, because changing direction doesn’t mean failure. Sometimes it’s the most practical solution to free yourself up for something better. Pauline is featured in the Business Women Australia book “Extra. Ordinary. Businesswomen” and has won numerous business accolades including the Alcoa Business awards “Enterprising Business Woman”, the
Top 100 Global Business Coach and Top 100 Influential Business Person Perth.
About Business Women Australia (BWA)
BWA provides opportunities to connect, develop great contacts, friendships and support. Our professional development programme focuses on business growth, personal development and leadership. Networking with like-minded women is a great way to make long-term relationships and build your reputation. Our dynamic network is an excellent source of new perspectives, experience and ideas. We share our challenges and goals providing each other with valuable support.
Any questions? Contact Bunbury BWA Circle, Cathy Smith, Director of CATCO Enterprises
BUNBURY BWA DATES FOR 2019
- Thursday 28th February 9.30am – 11.30am at Mojo’s
- Thursday 28th March 9.30am – 11.30am – Boardroom Banner hosted by Lola Arnold and the RSM team.
- Friday 12th April – Gourmet Tour (register your interest to Cathy – further details to be confirmed)
- Thursday 23rd May 9.30am – 11.30am – would you like to host this or future events at your business? Let Cathy know.
- Thursday 27th June 9.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday 25th July 9.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday 22nd August 9.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday 26th September 9.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday 24th November 9.30am – 11.30am (Fundraiser details to be confirmed)