191 Mandurah Terrace
EFS Mandurah’s latest workshop will have a focus on Women in Small Business and will run IN PERSON at the Skills Strategies International Mandurah office.
This workshop is run by Alison Banister, an award-winning business development coach.
This fun, informative and helpful presentation provides ‘Tips & Tricks to help save you time, energy and money – plus increase productivity levels and success!
The workshop provides:
• An overview of what you need to succeed regarding business development skills.
• Useful links and information to access free help and guidance in those early stages.
• Digital marketing ideas to help promote your business.
• Insights into the purpose of goal setting with weekly, quarterly & annual KPI’s, and action plans.
• Productivity planning with the tools needed to keep you focused and on track.
• Lots of practical ideas to build your business and keep it on track!
This event is a co-branded event between EFS Mandurah, Skills Strategies International and Business Women Australia
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm AWST
Thursday 30th September
Skills Strategies Mandurah Training Centre
191 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah, WA 6210