191- 193 Mandurah Tce
Peel Tourism 2020 and beyond…
Join Skills Strategies International alongside Business Women Australia (BWA) for this special Think Tank forum facilitated by National BWA Director, Lyn Hawkins. This Think Tank will be exploring tourist customer experiences and services and new tourism opportunities in the Peel Region.
- What are the current views of Customer engagement within Peel Tourism?
- How does Customer service rate? Do we have a common understanding of what customer service is?
- Are we able to access skilled and knowledgeable staff who have a commitment to the industry?
- Are there existing and new ideas that will assist the local tourism industry develop in a way that works for the Peel Region?
- What are the skills gaps in the customer experience and how can we work collaboratively to fill them?
Let us enhance the existing tourism ecosystem and encourage new ideas that can help set future direction to provide the best tourism experience moving forward and promoting our region as leaders in customer service!
- Tourism Case Study presentation from Destination Coromandel, New Zealand
- Work together to achieve a committed local approach to tourism services
- Engage external stakeholders to assist in directions going forward
- Opportunity to engage in further discussion post forum
Book your place on Eventbrite today.