Join BWA National Director Lyn Hawkins, together with Annemarie Cross, founder of the Industry Thought Leader Academy and The Ambitious Entrepreneur Network, to hear how to develop a podcast strategy that forms a powerful part of your marketing strategy.
Launching a podcast is easy.
BUT, launching a podcast that enables you to build your reach (with your ideal client), build your reputation (as a trusted authority) AND build revenue for your coaching/consulting business – well that’s another matter, altogether.
The RIGHT message, RIGHT strategy, RIGHT content to ensure you’re able to nurture prospective customers along the buyer’s journey is key!
Hear how to monetise your podcast – by monetising YOUR message from the very first episode.
Annemarie and Lyn will delve into the Profitable and Purposeful Podcasting Masterclass that has been developed specifically for Coaches and Consultants covering;
- Key indicators you’re NOT yet ready to launch a podcast – yet, and what you should focus on FIRST.
- 4 common things most business become fixated on when starting their podcast – and why they shouldn’t if they want their podcast to generate real ROI.
- Key Podcasting Principles for service-based businesses to optimize their their reach, their reputation as a trusted authority, and their revenue.
- The Podcast Positioning Quadrant and what you need to have in place to position yourself as a trusted authority in your industry.
- How the RIGHT Name, Branding & Positioning can position your podcast as a saleable asset.
- The one simple (yet powerful) unknown tactic that’ll enable you to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately customers from your very first episode.
Everyone is welcome to join this valuable webinar by registering today to receive the zoom link.
WA: 12:00pm – 1:15pm
NT, SA: 1:30 – 2:45pm
QLD, VIC, NSW: 2:00pm – 3:15pm
About Annemarie Cross:
CEO and Founder of Industry Thought Leader Academy, Annemarie Cross is a Personal Branding & Podcast Strategist and Business Coach and Host of the Internationally syndicated award-winning podcast – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show. Recently cited as one of the Top 20 Business Coaches in Melbourne – Australia, Annemarie works with ambitious entrepreneurs, consultants and coaches helping them build their reach, reputation as a Trusted Authority, and their revenue. One client has attested to growing 70% of his revenue through working with Annemarie. Another doubled her income after implementing the key steps of the Core Business Foundations Program. Annemarie is a Premium member of Business Women Australia and the Producer of the BWA Podcast Show.
About Lyn Hawkins:
Lyn is the National Director of Business Women Australia and a management consultant with a focus on business growth, marketing and cultural transformation. She has held senior roles with KPMG, HHG Legal Group, HLB Mann Judd and Telstra, in addition to General Management roles with technology-based businesses. As a Principal of a successful consulting practice Lyn works predominantly with professional services firms (legal, accounting and technology) and executive teams developing and implementing business strategies. Lyn is a life long learner and loves to continually add to her knowledge tool kit. Her view of high performance has changed over the years as her goals have shifted at each milestone and crossroad.
About Business Women Australia:
BWA brings together business women from all sectors, industries and states;
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Executives and managers
- Women on boards
- Emerging leaders
- Women who desire growth and high level connections
Business Women Australia is focused on key areas of development;
- Business Improvement
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Connections and Friendship