Get excited to join Business Women Australia leaders, members and friends for the 2023 BUZZ LAUNCH.
Let’s celebrate the BWA 2023 BUZZ at this exciting online event that is open to all. This year’s e-magazine is jam packed with engaging articles featuring Australia’s most talented, experienced and innovative business women.
From personal stories to professional insights, hot topics and wise advice, these articles will inspire you.
Join us online and hear from the knowledge experts and thought leaders in the Business Women Australia community, who have contributed to this year’s production of the BUZZ magazine.
Register for the zoom link for an early bird view of the BUZZ, great connections, interesting conversation… and a few surprise ‘virtual door’ prizes thrown in!
The 2023 BWA BUZZ Contributors include:
- Annemarie Cross – CEO and Founder of Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network and Industry Thought Leader Academy, Annemarie Cross is a Personal Branding & Podcast Strategist and Business Coach.
- Ann Maree O’Callaghan – Ann Maree is a highly experienced entrepreneur, business consultant and stakeholder engagement professional.
- Bev Andrews – The Director of ASPIRE Change Management. She specialises in organisational and project based Change Management, training solutions and exceptional stakeholder communications.
- Caitriona Forde – Caitriona has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector and specialises in cyber security.
- Catherine Leach – Catherine is a lawyer and has worked in Family Law for over 30 years, founding Leach Legal in 2004 and growing it to be the largest Family law firm in Western Australia.
- Cathy Smith – Cathy is the BWA South West Coordinator and Head of Digital Marketing for Business Women Australia. In her own business, Cathy is the Attraction Maven at CATCO Enterprises.
- Emma Gray – Emma Gray is the founder of Mindfulness Sanctuary Group, working with leaders, entrepreneurs and change makers who are passionate about creating meaningful impact in the world.
- Jessica Schubert – Jessica is the Founder and Director of Intact Teams. Jessica is an accredited Executive and Team Coach and Leadership expert with impressive experience as an international sales director.
- Joanne Bradbury – Director and co-owner of 3drops, Joanne Bradbury has seen her vision of the 3drops brand become a leading light as a producer of stunning, unique wines and premium olive oil.
- Jodi Cottle – Author of My Pocket MBA, Jodi’s goal to share her secrets and help the growing number of female business owners unlock their own potential to achieve the ultimate work-life balance.
- Helen Nan – Helen Nan has been a financial adviser since 2011, helping hundreds of clients achieve their lifestyle goals and aspirations.
- Kathryn Dixon – Kathryn works with employers to help them implement and deliver employee benefits to their staff.
- Kerrie Nobes – With over 25 years leadership experience and providing professional development for others, Kerrie has developed a passion for helping people do what they do, even better Facilitator, Coach and Mentor.
- Lyn Hawkins – Lyn is the National Director of Business Women Australia and a management consultant with a focus on business growth, marketing and transformation. She advises some of Australia’s most successful professional and business leadership teams.
- Maree Gooch – Maree has expert knowledge of what is needed to drive businesses development combined with the ability to connect BD with Marketing.
- Marion Burchell – Marion is an experienced strategy, innovation and change agent in the public and private sectors.
- Natasha Lie – Natasha is a Partner of LG Accounting Solutions. Natasha is a Chartered Accountant (CA) and enjoys supporting business owners, inspire success, and solve problems.
- Paula Smith – Your expert in Presentation Intelligence ® and Leadership Communication CEO of the Global Institute of Training and Presenting/Founder of REL8 Profiling Model/Professional Speaker CSP/Author/Master Trainer/Executive Coach
- Sandra Robinson – Sandra is director at Skills Strategies International where she works collaboratively with organisations to deliver bespoke learning experiences that create the return on investment required.
- Shayne Sommer – Shayne has contributed in the areas of technical services, data management, template creation, client relationship management, strategic advice planning, presentation delivery, technical and process training and a range of targeted projects across the realm of financial services.
- Tracy Cooper – Tracy is a facilitator and change management specialist, who combines theory and a proven practical approach to support leaders and teams to enhance their performance and lead change within their businesses.
- Vida Carlino – Inspiration Coach| Author |Speaker | Mindfulness |Space Holder |influencer in Conscious Evolution, Vida helps leaders place attention on their intention.
ABOUT BUSINESS WOMEN AUSTRALIA:
BWA provides opportunities to connect, develop authentic contacts, build friendships and tap into support. Our professional development focuses on business growth, personal development and leadership. BWA’s dynamic network is an excellent source of new connections, perspectives, experiences and ideas. We share challenges and goals, providing each other with valuable support. We welcome new members and guests to our events.
Check out the Events Calendar on the BWA website.
BWA brings together business women from all sectors, industries and states;
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Executives and Managers
- Women on Boards
- Emerging Leaders
- Women Who Desire Growth and High-Level Connections
Business Women Australia is focused on key areas of development;
- Business Improvement
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Connections and Friendship