223 South Terrace South Fremantle
WA 6162 Australia
Join Business Women Australia members and friends with a wonderful Art and Wine Experience, tasting 3drops wine and viewing the ECLECTICO exhibition at the gorgeous Terrace Greenhouse Gallery.
Be inspired by the artists who have curated this extraordinary collection titled the Eclectico Exhibition – Trace of Self.
Deriving ideas, unique styles and inspiration from a broad and diverse range of sources, this exhibition will inspire, delight and ignite conversation.
To kick off the experience, we will learn about the award-winning 3drops wines, tasting a variety of 3drops Sparkling, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet. vintages matched with delicious gourmet grazing boards.
Mingle with the talented Eclectico artists as we journey through the exhibition and be inspired by their creative skills and imagination, viewing works that will draw you deeper into fascinating emotional and creative expressions using various media.
The artists exhibiting include:
- Stefanie Tacke – claywork and mixed media with a play on joy, life and moody, mischievous spirits.
- Dianne Ford – claywork, pottery and mixed media showing a playful view of fantastical characters expressed in fascinating form and colour.
- Guinnevere Bell – claywork and mixed media evoking insights into individuality, groups and the essence of curiosity.
- Colin Slattery – claywork and mixed media pieces that evoke new ideas and thoughts beyond the ordinary.
- Mike Beaver – airbrush art that captures the imagination and expresses conceptual ideas that entice a closer look.
- Dirk Tacke – watercolours, acrylics and mixed media in a style of artistic expression that engages new and colourful ways of seeing life beyond the ordinary.
You don’t need to be a member of BWA to register your spot. Grab a colleague, a friend, a client to be inspired and join the fun. Places are limited, so book your ticket today.
About Joanne Bradbury and 3drops Wines:
3drops varieties include Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernets and Shiraz. The melding of tradition, passion and sensibility enables 3drops to produce wines with distinctive varietal and regional characters. In addition to her busy role as Director of 3drops, Joanne’s expertise has seen her on a range of boards and organisations including past roles as member and Committee Chair of the Wine Show of WA, Board member of the Great Southern Wine Producers, Board member of Wines of WA, and as a Councillor for the Royal Agricultural Society of WA. She is a leading member of Business Women Australia.
About Business Women Australia:
BWA brings together business women from all sectors, industries and states;
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Executives and managers
- Women on boards
- Emerging leaders
- Women who desire growth and high level connections
Business Women Australia is focused on key areas of development;
- Business Improvement
- Personal & Professional Growth
- Connections & Friendship