Elements of Brand Marketing – Perth WA
Brand marketing goes far beyond your logo, your website, and your campaigns. Your business brand represents the identity of your business. Crafted correctly and positioned powerfully, your brand will connect what you offer to your ideal avatar, your target market, your prospective customers.
In this hands-on workshop, brand engineers and entrepreneurs, Pille Repnau and Emma Fraser will unpack the secrets that will bring your brand to life. Roll up your sleeves and get cracking – now is the time to take your brand to a new level.
Hear about brand strategy and how visual images help craft a brand story and personality. Photography used your business can work for you, or work against you. When in line with your branding and your message, it can amplify and make you more memorable. We will look at what photography can do for you when you wish to go beyond the headshot and have powerful, memorable images that tell your story.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (TAKE AWAYS): >>>>>
- Brand Strategy and Position – promoting your value and engaging your target market / avatar
- Messaging including visual images, photos and brand guidelines.
- Practical ideas on photography including your leader image, props and background.
- Managing and using different images across platforms (Facebook vs LinkedIn vs other social media).
- Top tips for photos and how to increase your conversion rates.
- Colours – what do they mean and what to use on photos.
SUNDOWNER TO FOLLOW
STAY ON and join members and the fabulous Mi Casa team to unwind and enjoy the sunset, buy drinks and food at the bar, or just drop in and say “HI” before you head home. A special thanks to Premium Member, Sue Pember, who is a member at EFYC for hosting us at this gorgeous venue.
BWA provides professional development, knowledge sharing and connections for women who are serious about business and want to connect with leaders.
- business owners and entrepreneurs
- executives and managers
- women on boards
- emerging leaders
- women who desire growth and high-level connections
Business Women Australia is focused on four areas of development;
- Business Improvement
- Personal Growth
- Influence and Profile