DISC Flow® Trainer Certification
where knowledge and skills combine
Why become a DISC Flow Certified Trainer?
You will receive comprehensive training that will equip you with the knowledge and resources to be confident in your ability to apply DISC Flow® “practically” in any individual or team intervention.
Importantly, the certification will provide you with the versatility to craft solutions to meet a wide variety of organisational needs.
Deliver Real Benefits to the Organisation
DISC Flow® is a powerful and highly effective tool which, when used proficiently, can produce spectacular results.
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing DISC Flow® to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having certified professionals who can keep DISC alive within the company’s culture.
Make change stick
For any business to develop and thrive, employee engagement and satisfaction is the key! As a DISC Flow® Certified Trainer you will be the go-to person to drive and embed lasting changes in positive behaviour and communication at an individual, team and organisational level.
Following accreditation you will have at your disposal a suite of world class tools that will allow you to craft training solutions that include, Leadership, Management, Sales, Conflict and Team development.
Watch this short video where Jessica Schubert explains more about our new DISC Flow Accreditation Course
Why DISC Flow®?
Our focus when developing DISC Flow® was to keep it simple and practical.
The DISC Flow® model has been purposely designed to be simple to understand and easy to apply. We’ve taken the tried-and-tested DISC model and combined it with the power of emotional intelligence to help people tap into their strengths and build better, stronger and more productive relationships.
We help organisations solve
their people problems!
When people are understood and engaged, the organisations they work for thrive. It benefits individuals to understand how they work best, managers to understand the impact they have on each person in the team, and colleagues to understand how to communicate more effectively and build better and stronger relationships.
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing the DISC model to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having trained professionals who can keep the language alive within the company’s culture.
Completing a DISC Group designed certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge – giving your clients or organisation the ability to tie behavioural & communication based solutions directly to individual, team, and company goals.
You also receive...
- Your own DISC Flow® Core Profile to use on the day Workbook and classroom materials
- Access to an online Resource Pack full of useful tools and information
- Online Account for management of your “company branded” on-line DISC Flow® Profiles (plus free tokens so you can deliver a report feedback session)
- Online Alignment Examination Certified Trainer Certificate
Our professionally facilitated courses are fun, intuitive and you will learn all there is to know about the widely acclaimed range of DISC Flow® behavioural instrument
The benefits of certification include:
- Confidence and competence to apply DISC Flow® in any training, coaching or consulting capacity in the workplace
- An understanding of the history of DISC and the theory behind the DISC Flow® model
- An understanding of personality and situational behaviour The ability to recognise and understand behavioural styles Developing people-reading skills
- The ability to competently interpret DISC Flow® Profiles and give
- meaningful and powerful feedback
- Practise in workplace application of the skills
On top of the accreditation, thanks for an enjoyable session, I had fun. I’m now exploring more about how to approach and engage different styles as I see this as a key way of helping teams work better together and to achieve better outcomes.
What our customers are saying...
Become a DISC Flow Certified Trainer and Facilitator
September enrolment, 4 x hours online virtually via Zoom
- Tuesday 9th November,
- Thursday 11th November,
- Tuesday 16th November and
- Thursday 19th November 2021
12-2pm (Melbourne) AEDT
Limited Time Only Use the coupon code DISCFLOWCOACH and save 50%.
Your Certification includes:
Your Investment: $2997 plus GST per person.