CoreData Women in Business Research Report 2017
METHODOLOGY AND BACKGROUND
- The inaugural Business Women Australia National Survey is a collaboration betweenBusiness Women Australia and CoreData Group.
- The research was conducted between the 10th and 31st of July 2017 via an online quantitative survey of approximately 50 questions, developed and hosted by CoreData.
- A total of 551 valid completed responses were collected during fieldwork.
- These figures formed the basis of the analysis.
- See the Demographics section for sample characteristics.