Bunbury, Is Facebook Still A Good Business Tool?
Join Business Women Australia members and guests, together with Cathy Smith “The Attraction Maven” from CATCO Enterprises in Bunbury as we delve into the value of Facebook as a serious business tool.
Facebook has been proven to be a very valuable and influential communication, engagement and marketing platform for businesses across various sectors. As a powerful online networking channel, millions around the world are utilising Facebook in creative ways to target prospective customers and raise brand awareness. In the past year Facebook has lost it prime position as the social media darling with the privacy scandal and the fall in organic reach; so you might be asking yourself is “Is Facebook Still A Good Business Tool?” The answer is YES!
Cathy will discuss and showcase different approaches to marketing and advertising your business on Facebook with engaging content, programs, services and products to reach existing and new audiences. As an innovative platform it’s your time be inspired, utilise the powerful features and segmentation tools of this social media platform to your advantage.
Come and join the conversation with like-minded business women.
Any questions? Contact Bunbury BWA Circle, Cathy Smith, Director of CATCO Enterprises: +0409489464
SAVE THE DATES FOR BUNBURY 2020:
- Thurs 27th Feb – 9.30 – 11.30am – Is Facebook Still A Good Business Tool
- Thurs 26th March – 9.30 – 11.30am
- Friday 3rd April – Gourmet Bus Tour – The Great Bunbury Escape – 9.00 – 5pm
- Thurs 28th May – 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thurs 25th June – 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thurs 23rd July – Christmas in July Dinner at Natural Temptation Cafe – 5.30 – 8.00pm
- Thurs 27th Aug – 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thurs 24th Sep – 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thurs 22nd Oct- 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thurs 26th Nov – Christmas End of Year Celebration Dinner 5.30 – 8.30pm at the Natural Temptation Café
About Business Women Australia (BWA)
BWA provides fabulous opportunities to connect, develop great contacts, friendships and support. Our professional development focuses on business growth, personal development and leadership – we try and mix it up so our community get a bit of everything they need. Networking with like-minded women is a great way to make long-term relationships and build your reputation. Our dynamic network is an excellent source of new perspectives, experience and ideas. We share our challenges and goals providing each other with valuable support.
We welcome new members and guests to our events. Check out our online webinars too by viewing the Events Calendar on the BWA website.